domenica 11 marzo 2018

LUISA GAROFANO: CONDOGLIANZE DAL CANADA (MH OK)

Dear Paolo and Family
I have heard from Cedric Peyer that our dear Luisa has died. I am very sorry to learn this. She was a very wonderful person. I shall not forget how caring and generous she was to me on my last visit to Monza,opening up her home and bed! to me. My most sincere sympathies to you and her immediate family. I do not have her children’s address so would you please pass this message on to them?

I will be in Swiss from April 9 to 29 at the chalet with Danny. Please contact us while at the Swiss Chalet. Is it possible you could come for a visit?

Hope you and yours are all well and happy. Patti sends her best wishes. She has left today to drive to Florida (the excape from the winter break for many Canadians)  
much love Mabel


da sinistra: Pino Giltri, Enrica riva, Emilia Teruzzi, Luigia Tremolada, Dina Giltri, Giorgio Riva.                             Seduta Anna Riva in Peyer

da sinistra: Kurt Peyer, Enrica Riva, Luigia Tremolada, Mabel Peyer
in piedi Luisa Gartofano



Dear Paolo and Family
I have heard from Cedric Peyer that our dear Luisa has died. I am very sorry to learn this. She was a very wonderful person. I shall not forget how caring and generous she was to me on my last visit to Monza,opening up her home and bed! to me. My most sincere sympathies to you and her immediate family.I do not have her children’s address so would you please pass this message on to them?

I will be in Swiss from April 9 to 29 at the chalet with Danny.His email address is danny.peyer@swissinstruments.com Please contact us while at the Swiss Chalet.Is it possible you could come for a visit?

Hope you and yours are all well and happy. Patti sends her best wishes.She has left today to drive to Florida (the excape from the winter break for many Canadians)  much love mabel

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento